Lan-Secure Configuration Center is an easy to use network configuration monitoring tool that can be installed on any windows platform and collect SNMP devices configuration automatically or by user request. It provides backup configurations, monitor history changes, compare changes and restore configurations of one to many network devices. The software overcome the need of using several vendor specific configuration tools in multi vendor devices environment and helps to control and reduce configuration errors of network devices.
Lan-Secure Network Configuration Management key features:
- Provides real-time network configuration management.
- Support configuration monitoring of SNMP devices from any vendor.
- Support SNMPv1/2 and secured SNMPv3 network devices configuration.
- Enables real-time device configuration scanning using any SNMP MIB queries.
- Enables automatic actions capabilities such as e-mail and command execution.
- Enables automatic exporting capabilities to text file or any SQL/Access ODBC databases.
- Provides enhanced statistics and reports including L3 interfaces option.
- Provides automatic configuration backup on specific dates and times.
- Provides historical network configuration management capabilities.
- Provides configuration changes of one to many devices.
- Provides network configuration comparison.
More information: Network Configuration Management - Information
Download enterprise version: Network Configuration Management Enterprise - Download
Download workgroup version: Network Configuration Management Workgroup - Download