Lan-Secure wireless protector auto switching connections capability helps to secure IT environments from un-trusted WiFi connections that can be used by potential intruders as a bridge to the organization network and also prevent computers from using duplicate network connections that can affect network resources availability. The software can be installed on any windows environment and control any number of windows WiFi computers. The software powerful engine can automatically re-scan the computers for active wireless auto switch network protection.
Lan-Secure Wireless Protector key features:
- Provides wireless auto switch protection.
- Automatically disable WiFi when connected to LAN network.
- Automatically re-enable WiFi when LAN cable disconnect from network.
- Prevent WiFi network computers from using duplicate network resources.
- Secure un-trusted WiFi connections from being used as bridge connections.
- Enables automatic active protection re-scanning on WiFi network computers.
- Enables automatic exporting capabilities to text file or SQL/Access ODBC databases.
- Provides easy-to-use network administration interface.
- Provides enhanced statistics and reports.
- Provides activity logging tracking.
More information: Wireless Protector - Information
Download enterprise version: Wireless Protector Enterprise - Download
Download workgroup version: Wireless Protector Workgroup - Download